Psalm 34:18 (a Devotional Reflection)

Psalm 34:18
The LORD is near to the brokenhearted; He saves the contrite in spirit.

Heavenly Father,

I come to You with a humble heart, seeking Your presence and comfort. Your Word tells me that You are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are contrite in spirit. I am deeply grateful for this promise and cling to it in my times of need.

Lord, I ask that You draw near to those who are suffering today. For those who are grieving, bring them solace and peace. For those who feel lost and abandoned, remind them of Your unwavering love and presence. Heal the wounds of the brokenhearted, and restore their hope and joy.

Father, I pray for strength and courage to face each day, knowing that You are with me. Help me to trust in Your plan and to lean on Your understanding, not my own. Fill my heart with Your love, and let it overflow to those around me, so they too may feel Your closeness and compassion.

Thank You for being my refuge and my strength. Thank You for Your faithfulness and Your never-ending grace. I place my trust in You, Lord, and find comfort in knowing that You are always near, especially in my moments of deepest pain.

I pray in the name of Jesus, Your Son. Amen.

See James' publications on Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Does Not Cause Stumbling (a Bible Meditation)

Psalm 121:1-8 (a Devotional Reflection)

Ephesians 3:20-21 (a Devotional Reflection)