Psalm 121:1-8 (a Devotional Reflection)

Psalm 121:1-8
I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not allow your foot to slip; your Protector will not slumber. Behold, the Protector of Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is the shade on your right hand. The sun will not strike you by day, nor the moon by night.

The LORD will guard you from all evil; He will preserve your soul. The LORD will watch over your coming and going, both now and forevermore.

Gracious God, my Protector and Keeper,

As I lift my eyes, seeking help, I acknowledge You as the Maker of heaven and earth, The One who never slumbers nor sleeps.

Watch over me, Lord God, as I journey through my valleys, Guide my steps and guard me from harm. May Your hand be upon me as a shield, And Your presence ever near as my refuge.

In times of trouble, be my strength and my peace, For You are the source of my strength and salvation. Help me to trust in Your unfailing love, And to walk in the confidence of Your promises.

I lift my heart to You, Heavenly Father, my Sustainer, And I praise You for Your faithfulness, Now and forevermore. 

I pray all in the name of  Your Son, Jesus. Amen.

See James' publications on Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Does Not Cause Stumbling (a Bible Meditation)

Ephesians 3:20-21 (a Devotional Reflection)