2 Timothy 1:7 (a Devotional Reflection)

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control.

Heavenly Father,

I come with gratitude for Your unfailing love and guidance. As I reflect on this passage, I thank You for these assurances and for Your gifts to me.

Help me to embrace the spirit of power, love, and self-control that You have given me. In times of uncertainty and fear, remind me of Your promise and strengthen my faith. May Your power fill me with courage to face challenges, Your love guides me in all my interactions, and Your wisdom leads me to make decisions that honor You.

I ask that You continue to work within me, transforming my fears into faith, my doubts into trust, and my weaknesses into strengths. Let Your Spirit move mightily in my life so that I may walk boldly in the purpose You have set for me, bringing glory to Your name in all that I do.

I pray in the name of Jesus, Your Son. Amen.

See James' publications on Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Does Not Cause Stumbling (a Bible Meditation)

Psalm 121:1-8 (a Devotional Reflection)

God's Love (a Bible Meditation)