1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (a Devotional Reflection)

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice at all times. Pray without ceasing. Give thanks in every circumstance, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Heavenly Father,

I come with a heart full of gratitude, rejoicing always in Your presence. As Your Word encourages, I strive to rejoice always, pray always, and give thanks always; for this is Your will for me in Christ Jesus.

Lord God, fill my heart with joy, even in times of trial, reminding me that my joy is found in You. Help me to develop a spirit of constant prayer, drawing near to You throughout my day, seeking Your guidance and wisdom. In every situation, may I have a heart of thanksgiving, recognizing Your hand at work in my life.

I trust in Your perfect will and thank You for Your unending love and grace. Empower me to live out these truths daily, bringing glory to Your name.

I pray in the name of Your Son, Jesus. Amen.

See James' publications on Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Does Not Cause Stumbling (a Bible Meditation)

Ephesians 3:20-21 (a Devotional Reflection)

Psalm 121:1-8 (a Devotional Reflection)