Philippians 1:21 (a Devotional Reflection)

Philippians 1:21
For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Gracious God, I thank You for the gift of life and for the opportunity to live it in service to You.

As the Apostle Paul declared, “For to me, to live is Christ”, may my life be fully devoted to following and honoring Your Son, Jesus.

Help me to find my joy, purpose, and fulfillment in Jesus alone, knowing that in Him I find true life and eternal significance.

Grant me the strength to live each day with courage and conviction, as I seek to live out the gospel and make Jesus known to others.

May my life be a reflection of Your love and grace, bringing glory to Your name in all that I do.

I pray in the name of Jesus, my Lord. Amen.

See James' publications on Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Does Not Cause Stumbling (a Bible Meditation)

Psalm 121:1-8 (a Devotional Reflection)

Ephesians 3:20-21 (a Devotional Reflection)