Proverbs 3:5-6 (a Devotional Reflection)

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.

Gracious God,

In the wisdom of Your Word, You have instructed me to trust in You with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding. Grant me the humility to acknowledge Your sovereignty in all aspects of my life. May I surrender my plans and desires to Your divine will, knowing that You will direct my path. Strengthen my faith to rely on Your guidance and wisdom, that I may walk in Your ways and experience the fullness of Your blessings.

I pray in the name of Jesus the Christ, Your Son. Amen.

See James' publications on Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Does Not Cause Stumbling (a Bible Meditation)

Ephesians 3:20-21 (a Devotional Reflection)

Psalm 121:1-8 (a Devotional Reflection)