Philippians 4:6-7 (a Devotional Reflection)

Philippians 4:6-7
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

O God of peace, who surpasses all understanding, 

I come with a heart full of gratitude. Teach me to be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let my requests be made known to You. Grant me the peace that surpasses all understanding, guarding my heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Amid life's uncertainties, may Your comforting presence reassure me, and may Your grace sustain me. 

I pray these things in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen.

See James' publications on Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Does Not Cause Stumbling (a Bible Meditation)

Ephesians 3:20-21 (a Devotional Reflection)

Psalm 121:1-8 (a Devotional Reflection)